Arboricultural Consultant Essex job vacancy at Chelmsford,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Arboricultural Consultant Essex
Circa £35,000.00 Per Year
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to assist in developing the clients successful national arboricultural network from their Essex office. The majority of the work is development-related, working for a wide range of public and private-sector developers. The applicant will undertake site surveys and adopt current best practice methodologies, prepare condition and value reports, arboricultural implications assessments, Tree Protection Plans and method statements. Other work undertaken includes tree hazard inspections, preparation of arboricultural and woodland management plans and the supervision of arboricultural contractors. The applicant will also be expected to work with a wide range of other professionals in a multi-disciplinary environment and assist other disciplines within the business The added value of a second environmental skill/experience in the areas of ecology or conservation management would be seen as beneficial. The role will involve work across the UK and the applicant may be required to stay overnight on occasion.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in arboriculture.
· Applicants with degrees in related subjects (such as forestry, horticulture or landscape
· management) and strong experience in arboriculture will also be considered.
· Must have a good deal of experience, preferably in the consultancy or local authority
· Possess sound surveying skills covering: visual tree assessment, hazard evaluation
· and pest and disease identification.
· Have a good understanding of practical arboricultural operations and be able to
· quantify and estimate work operations.
· Have a good knowledge of relevant legislation, good report-writing and IT skills and a
· full driving license.
· Applicants would be expected to be working towards full professional membership of
· the Institute of Chartered Foresters and Arboriculturists.
· To discuss this post please call Richard Taylor2Recruitmentltd