Building Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) job vacancy at Wembley, Greater London,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
AC Building Maintenance Engineer / Building Services Engineer
Van Moblile to cover NW London
Our client are a dedicated Building Maintenance company, seeking a new Mobile Maintenance Engineer / Building Services Engineer (AC biased) to be part of a new team for commercial buildings in NW London.
Key responsibilities of the Engineer =
– Basic plumbing maintenance, repair & small installations
– Basic HVAC plant (Splits, VRV, AHU’s, FCU’s, boilers, chillers, etc) checks and minor works
– Respond to helpdesk calls & then escalate according
– React to “too hot / too cold” calls
– PPM electrical tasks – EML checks, changing ballast, lamps, etc
– Weekly Fire Bell tests.
– Supervise specialist service contractors when required
– Ensure weekly planned maintenance activity is carried out in accordance
with the labour load charts and the maintenance schedules
– Complete engineers report sheets for PPM, call out and repair activity.
– Complete monthly status report sheets.
– Replace failed lamps as necessary and ensure a stock of spares is
available on site.
– Check filters and order replacements when required
– Check and replace motor belts as required.
– Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs..
– Comply with the company health and safety policy at all times.
A C&G or NVQ Apprenticeship in M&E or HVAC or AC discipline
2079 / J11 FGas
L8 & Cooling Tower training
Salary available is around £35K mark, plus payments for being on call (approx 1 week in 7) and some site overtime.