CAD Technician job vacancy at IP1, Ipswich, Suffolk,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
My client based in Ipswich is currently recruiting a number of CAD Technician roles to join their expanding teams, on a permanent basis.
My client is consultancy who specialises within the building services industry. They provide a range of different services across their disciplines including; Architecture and Interior Design, Building Surveying, Estates Management, Building Services Design and Civil Engineering.
They work across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, infrastructure, retail and leisure and are continually expanding and working on fantastic and innovative projects.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Plan, design and manage design projects
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver and develop the business
• Undertake concept and detailed design under guidance from Senior Engineers
• Create engineering drawings using CAD packages
• Prepare technical reports
• Asses impact, risks and Health and Safety impacts to design decision.
• Any other responsibilities deemed appropriate
They are looking for a number of CAD Technician to join their various departments. These include;
• Landscape and Architectural Design,
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Building Surveying.
• Must hold a degree or qualification within a relevant discipline, related to their area of expertise.
• Have minimum 2 years UK experience in a similar role
• Be fully CAD efficient
• Be a team player and be willing to learn and develop
Salary can depend on skill level and experience.
Generous holiday days and pension scheme are also included, as well as other employee benefits.
If you would like to be considered for any of the available positions, please send forward an up to date CV for consideration.