CNC Miller job vacancy at Leigh, Borough of Wigan,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Do you want to work for a large engineering firm? Our award winning client have modern facilities and are growing year on year. They are now looking to recruit a CNC Miller to join the team
the role is to programme from scratch, set and operate milling machines to produce large components up to 35 tonnes
– be able to read engineering drawings
– be able to programme set and operate CNC milling machines
– must have heavy machining background (elga mills, asqutihs etc)
– be able to carry out inspections on components
– Time served
The firm is situated off the East Lancs road and is easily commutable from Bolton, Wigan and Manchester
Hours of Work
Day Shift (39 Hours)
Monday to Thursday 6.45am – 3:15pm
Friday 6.45am – 2:15pm
Rates of pay
Day Shift £16.37
Why should you apply?
– modern facilities
– permanent position
– pension scheme
– financial stable business
– excellent rates of pay
– Holidays Day Shift 33 Days holiday (including 8 statutory) and Afternoon Shift 28 Days holiday (including 8 statutory)
How to apply
To apply please forward your CV in word format or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Steve or Grahame.