CNC Milling Supervisor / Team Leader job vacancy at Bradford, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our client who specialise in machined and precision components are looking for an experienced CNC Supervisor / Team Leader to work in the companies machine shop.
* You must be able to work under your own initiative formulating the best method to produce any given job correctly and within budget.
* Supervise a team of employees.
* Achieve a smooth flow of work through the factory, reducing/eliminating down time
* Ensure that other employees produce work of an acceptable standard within a reasonable time;
* Programme or supervise the programming of other CNC machine tools.
* Edge-cam offline Programming and Manual Editing essential
* Ensure tooling is available for jobs as necessary and is correctly put away after use
* Operate to and apply company policies;
* Operate to and apply company Health & Safety policy;
* Liaise with customers if necessary;
You will be paid a salary of £31,000pa – £33,000pa (dependant on experience), plus benefits.
You will work a Monday to Friday night shifts (10pm to 6am).