CNC (Setter / Operator) job vacancy at Sheffield, South Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced CNC Setter / Operator to work for a prestigious Engineering company located in Sheffield, Yorkshire.
* Setting and Operating CNC machines.
* Work to Technical drawings.
* Work to tight tolerances.
* Ensure excellent standard of housekeeping and Health & Safety.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role.
* A relevant vocational qualification e.g. NVQ, HNC, HND, ONC, C&G or an appropriate apprenticeship. However, employees without these qualifications but who can demonstrate relevant industrial knowledge and experience will be considered.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Yo will work a rotating days shift pattern:
Monday to Friday (6.30am to 2.30pm and 2pm to 10pm).
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will be paid a rate of between £12 to £15.75 / hour (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.