CNC Supervisor / Team Leader job vacancy at Bradford, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our client, located in the Bradford area, a leading sub contract manufacturer are looking for a Supervisor to work for its CNC Turning department.
The successful applicant will have excellent skills in programming setting and operating CNC lathes, to produce small batches of components to the highest standards of finish and tolerance in a wide range of materials.
Essentially you must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, delegation, man management and time management skills.
* To develop, train and motivate the section and its people.
* To read drawings and interpret these making fixtures where appropriate.
* To operate one or more CNC Lathes checking work as it comes off the machine.
* To set up new jobs.
* To load, examine and modify CNC programmes to give a good output of quality work.
* To work to process sheets and to document the work done accurately and comprehensively.
You will work a days shift pattern (7.30 to 4.30pm) Monday to Friday.
Yo will earn a basic salary of between £30,000 and £33,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.