CNC Supervisor job vacancy at Huddersfield, Kirklees,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our client who specialise in machined and precision components are looking for an experienced CNC Supervisor to work in the companies machine shop.
* Supervise a small team of night shift employees (up to 5 or 6 max);
* Achieve a smooth flow of work through the factory, reducing/eliminating down time and rework by ensuring that other night shift employees produce work of an acceptable standard within a reasonable time;
* Programme or supervise the programming of other CNC machine tools;
* Ensure tooling is available for jobs as necessary and is correctly put away after use
* Operate to and apply company policies;
* Operate to and apply company Health & Safety policy;
* Liaise with customers if necessary;
* Secondary key holder, ensuring works is open for staff to start their shift, also security of premises, ensuring everything is correctly switched off, put away and locked up when premises are un-manned.
You will be paid £31,500 to £34,000 (depending on expereince), plus benefits.
Monday to Friday (10 pm to 6.15am).