Corporate Governance Trainee Recruitment Consultant job vacancy at London,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
My client is a specialist Corporate Governance, Front Office and Products executive recruitment consultancy supplying bespoke search solutions worldwide. They provide mid-senior level professionals ranging from Associate level to Managing Director. Their clients are within the Financial Services, Professional Services, Energy, TM&T, Life Sciences and Consumer Businesses.
They are currently looking for a number of entry level / trainee level recruitment consultants to join the company. They have roles available across the teams and the possibility of international travel as you progress.
Your role will involve:
• Working in a strong sales and customer service environment
• Using ‘search’ methodologies to identify and headhunt candidates for both permanent and contract appointments
• A considerable amount of database interrogation and research combined with a high level of telephone sales activity
• A structured development program with fast-track progression to working directly with clients within 3 months
They are looking for:
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
• A confident, energetic and highly resourceful nature
• A degree qualification from a top 50 University, grade 2:1 and above (in any discipline)
• An OUTSTANDING WORK ETHIC, it’s 80% of the job
• An understanding that you need to WIN to EARN, you are competitive and financially driven
• Naturally a SOCIAL adventurer, a compulsive networker
• Commercially SAVVY and you GO GET what YOU WANT
• A CONSISTENT high ACHIEVER and always bring ENERGY to the room
• PASSIONATE and INQUISITIVE about people and business
• Some previous office or ideally direct or telesales experience is an advantage, but not entirely necessary as intense training is provided.
If this is you, they offer:
• Comprehensive mix of on the job, ‘classroom’ training plus one to one mentoring with a Director
• £20,000 to £25,000 base starting salary plus commission potential from day one
• A highly competitive commission to attract and retain the best consultants plus loyalty bonus schemes and fast track progression to Team Leader for high achievers
• Subsidised gym membership and time out during the day to use it!
• Salary accumulator: every £20k Quarter is rewarded with an automatic £1k increase in your basic salary, plus 6 monthly salary reviews. This should see you realistically achieving OTE earnings of £30-40k in the first year and £60k-80k in years 2/3. We operate in a lively entrepreneurial environment and are a close-knit high-performance team.
Fair Recruitment are currently hiring for the following positions in London, Manchester and Bristol: Resourcer, Resourcing, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant & Contract Recruitment Consultant.