Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy at Wakefield, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to work for an Engineering company located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
* Understand and interpret the customer’s requirements and conceptualise the most cost effective design solution.
* Be experienced in the design of control systems for complex automated systems.
* Generate design documents – wiring diagrams, cable schedules, process and instrumentation diagrams.
* Generate safety documents to support compliance with the machinery directive- Risk assessments, technical files.
* Work as part of a multi disciplined programme team.
* Manage their design activities within an ISO 9001 quality system.
* Support commissioning, construction verification, and safety system
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience of 2D CAD design (AutoCAD) and 3D CAD electrical design.
* Educated to a minimum HNC or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
* Excellent understanding of engineering and automation principals developed from an Electrical design engineer role.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
You will be paid a basic salary of £36,700 / annum, plus outstanding benefits.