Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy at Huddersfield, Kirklees,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to work for a prestigious Engineering company located in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area.
* To operate within and contribute to the Company’s technical change process, collating and acting on feedback prior to final information release.
* To maintain archive records of relevant technical documentation for the Company’s range of products and accessories.
* To attend production facilities and client’s site to ensure that specification details are being correctly interpreted and that relevant feedback can be used to improve the technical presentation.
* To act as a technical contact for queries regarding specification issues and engineering drawings from within the Company and from external suppliers and customers.
* To evaluate potential alternative suppliers in compliance with the Company’s specifications, liaising as necessary with Product Development, Production Engineering, Purchasing and Logistics.
* To introduce and maintain third party approval certification for the company’s range of products in the UK and mainland Europe.
* Maintain an effective level of knowledge of current modern methods of automotive related materials and production techniques and identify opportunities for their use in the business.
* Ensure standard product documentation complies with agreed legislative, regulatory, HSE and quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Degree or HNC in Design Engineering.
* Good level of numeracy / literacy (excel and word etc;).
* Outstanding organisation and communication skills.
You will be paid a salary of between £37,000 to £41,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefifts.