Engineering Buyer job vacancy at Huddersfield, Kirklees,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Buyer to work for an established Engineering company located in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area,
Duties will include:
* Order engineering consumables, raw materials, electrical components from bills of materials and written requests.
* Negotiating the costs with suppliers of engineering parts (bearings and sprockets etc;).
* Working closely with Engineers on sourcing new engineering components /suppliers.
* Ensuring alternative components meet defined specifications and verifying bill of materials requirements.
* Monitor of supplier performance, progression of outstanding/late deliveries and update production via daily status reports.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role.
* Excellent communication and IT skills.
* Experience of working with SAP.
Monday – Friday (8am to 4.30pm).
Youl will be paid between £38,000 and £40,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.