Engineering Maintenance Supervisor job vacancy at Thirsk, North Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Supervisor to work for a manufacturing organisation located in the Thirsk, North Yorkshire area.
My client are looking for someone who has the technical knowledge, competence and capability to Supervise and take control of day to day activities of approx 6 highly skilled Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
* You will organise and schedule the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering activity.
* Develop and manage an extensive PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) programme.
* Control CAPEX projects (up to the value of approx. £1.10 million).
* Excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Have a minimum of 3 years experience of supervising of people, including performance management, coaching, setting and managing objectives as well as developing people, ideally with a good understanding of managing engineering stores.
* Have a mature and well-organised work attitude paired with a hands-on approach to problem solving, proven decision-making skills and a strong desire to succeed.
* Be capable of developing instrumental relationships with your customers (the people who operate the production process).
* Educated to a minimum of HNC in an Electrical / Engineering discipline.
The salary will be between £42,000 and £45,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.
Within the business there are no limits to how much you can develop your technical and people-management skills. They can offer genuine opportunities for progression and promotion.