Engineering Manager (food) job vacancy at York, City of York,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to work for a food manufacturing operation located in the York area.
• In this diverse role, you will be responsible for site project engineering.
• Stay in line with company standards, site targets and budgets, this will include being responsible for site facilities including both the infrastructure and utilities.
• Ensure compliance with EHS legislation, policies and procedures and you will liaise, manage and communicate as appropriate with outside contractors, procurement, competence centres, site team and other stakeholders as required.
• Responsible for the motivation and development of staff.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
• At least a HNC in an Engineering discipline and have gained several years’ experiences in industrial maintenance and engineering project management.
• Have an understanding of recognized best practices for maintenance processes.
• Working independently, you have a high degree of initiative with the ability to facilitate and influence others with your communication skills.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £45,000 and £50,000 pa (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.