Engineering Manager (Heavy) job vacancy at Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to work for a manufacturing company located in the Middlesbrough area.
* Co-ordinate and manage large sized CAPEX projects (£1.75 million to £3.5 million).
* Manage and co-ordinate PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) programmes with the engineering team.
* Manage and co-ordinate corrective maintenance with the Engineer’s, quickly and efficiently so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
* Have excellent communication with the engineering shifts and production supervisors of past and present break downs / malfunctions.
* Develop a training plan utilising the engineering skills matrix.
* Ensure all Engineering staff abides by the Engineering departments, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all work undertaken complies with the Engineering department policies and procedures, Health and Safety and hygiene standards..
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Several years managing a team of Maintenance Engineer’s and Electrician’s in a production organisation.
* Educated to at least a HND (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
* Excellent communication, man management and organisation skills.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £60,000 and £62,000 / anum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.