Engineering Manager (Heavy) job vacancy at Grantham, Lincolnshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced, apprentice trained Engineering Manager to work for a large heavy manufacturing company located in the Lincolnshire area.
* Managing multi CAPEX projects (maximum £1,500,000 spend).
* Managing a medium sized team of Maintenance Engineer’s / Electrician’s (16 in total).
* Implementing and controlling an extensive PPM programme.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Educated to at least a HNC Level in Electrical Engineering.
* Excellent organisation, communication and delegation skills.
8am until 5pm (Monday to Friday). You will be expected to be work overtime, when demand dictates.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £50,000 and £52,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.