Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader job vacancy at York, City of York,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader to work for a manuacturing company located in the York area.
* Manage and co-ordinate the day to day activity of Electro and Mechancial Fitters.
* Manage and co-ordinate corrective maintenance with the Engineer’s, quickly and efficiently so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
* Communicate with the engineering shifts and production supervisors of past and present break downs / malfunctions.
* Compile risk assessments for all engineering tasks.
* Assisting in hiring Maintenance staff.
* Facility Management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* You must be educated to a minimum ONC / HND Level in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
* Minimum of 2 years Supervisor / Management experience.
* Excellent commiunication and organisation skills.
You will earn a basic salary of between £50,000 and £53.500 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.