Fleet Scheduler job vacancy at Coventry, West Midlands (County),United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
The Automotive maintenance division of Questech currently have an exciting new position, located in Coventry.
You will be able to schedule, plan, monitor and proactively control all routine maintenance, also to manage and proactively control unscheduled maintenance. This will include assisting with Roadside Breakdowns. Customer service is essential in this role as you will have direct contact with customers and colleagues on a day to day basis.
• To assume responsibility, for all maintenance related issues for a portfolio of customers. This will include all routine and non-routine maintenance operations.
• To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT’s in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
• Ensuring that all the above are completed to the customer’s satisfaction within both company KPI’s and specific customer KPI’s if applicable, and handling any maintenance related issues during or after the rental.
• To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
• Operating best practice at managing and minimising all maintenance costs, without compromising customer service.
• To manage and coordinate activity of reporting staff and also allocated fitter resource
• To build a rapport with customers and suppliers alike and to gain their confidence and trust.
You will work 7.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will earn an annual salary of between £21000 and £24000 (depending on experience).
This is an excellent career opportunity and a chance to work for a well-respected company that believes in providing great benefits for employees.
For more information please contact Scott Jackson today on (phone number removed)