Goods In Supervisor job vacancy at NR16, Larling, Norfolk,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Warings Furniture manufactures and supplies furniture to the hospitality industry at our manufacturing and production workshops in Larling, Norfolk.
You will be responsible for the day to day running our busy Goods In Department, which includes the storage and allocation of all goods received into the company together with the movement and distribution of stock throughout the warehouse and production departments.
– Supervision of Goods In Team
– Unloading/loading lorries
– Checking in all goods received into the company to ensure that goods arrive in good condition and are not damaged in transit.
– Checking paperwork (delivery notes) to make sure quantities match the delivery notes
– Signing off all relevant paperwork for goods in (e.g. delivery notes)
– Movement and allocation of stock in the warehouse
– Assisting with the refurbishment of furniture
– Ensuring correct distribution of stock throughout the various production
departments (e.g. joinery, upholstery)
– Liaison with Logistics Department, Stock Controller, Production Department, Dispatch Department and Office
– Health and Safety in the Goods In Warehouse area, ensuring fire exits kept clear at all times
– Assisting in other warehouse departments as required
– Any other duties as required by Warings Furniture Ltd
– Unloading/Loading experience
– Manual Handling knowledge (some heavy lifting required)
– Experience working in a similar warehouse environment
– Supervisory experience
– Basic DIY skills
– Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
– Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
– Good communication skills
– Must be a team player
– Ability to use own initiative
– Ability to prioritise work
– Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
– Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
* Forklift Licence
We are located in a rural area so own transport required.