HGV Technician job vacancy at B24, Tyburn, City and Borough of Birmingham,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
HGV Technicians (Birmingham)
The Hartshorne Group is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the West Midlands, East Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
We are currently recruiting for a HGV technician at our brand new Birmingham depot.
HGV Technician Description
To carry out fault diagnosis, service and repairs to Volvo repair standards, recognise repairs that require specialist skills, report any additional work found to Production Controller / Workshop Supervisor. Complete repair order write up, service report sheets and production card information.
Alternate weeks AM / PM shifts, alternate Saturday mornings. Call out rota. The hours are:
Week One – 06.00am until 14.30pm
Week Two – 14.00pm until 22.30pm.
We would consider an individual on a permanent late shift.
HGV Technician Requirements
* Qualifications required City & Guilds part 1 & 2 / BTEC / IMI in motor vehicle management or equivalent practical experience in the commercial vehicle industry.
* HGV Licence advantageous but not essential.
* Experience essential.
* Volvo product training programme.
* Excellent hourly rates (and overtime rates).
* Excellent contributory pension scheme.
* Comprehensive health care scheme.
* Fully equipped workshop.
* Friendly & professional working team.
* Holidays increase with length of service.
If you’re looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Hartshorne could be for you.
We are always recruiting “Great” HGV Technicians and “Talented” people.