Humanities Teacher job vacancy at LL15, Ruthin, Denbighshire,United Kingdom. It is Contract job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and hardworking Humanities Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional establishment where Geography, Religious Education and History are all popular with pupils. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the department and continue to raise standards in an already outstanding department.
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Assisting in extra-curricular activities
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience.