IT and Account Support Advisor job vacancy at Chesterfield, Derbyshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
IT and Accounts Support Advisor
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting an IT and Accounts Support Advisor to work for our Chesterfield client.
Working alongside the accounts department will you be responsible for dealing with IT support of accounts related issues.
Duties to :
• Provide support over the telephone and through remote login
• Establish priority calls
• Provide the very best in service to ensure minimum down town
• Deal with software problems
• Deal with & diagnose hardware problems & arrange Engineer visits if necessary to external sites
• Provide training and advice over the phone where necessary on the accountancy software
The ideal candidate will have previous IT support experience and accounts knowledge so you can understand what the Accountants require and support where needed. Advantage to those who have previously had experience in a support role working with CRM or ERP software and have used Active Directory.
Plus a willingness to research and figure out complex software issues
An understanding of SQL would be advantageous
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
£23 – £24k salary