Ks2 Teacher job vacancy at Canterbury, Kent,United Kingdom. It is Contract job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 classroom teacher who is enthusiastic and inspirational to join a strong team within a caring and supportive environment.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers interested in being part of a welcoming school family.
The successful candidate will be committed to further developing high standards of achievement and behaviour of pupils.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who:
• is dynamic and innovative
• can motivate and inspire children
• is friendly and approachable and can build positive relationships with pupils, other staff, parents and governors
• is able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
• has high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment.
We can offer you:
• a school where children feel happy, enjoy school and are motivated to learn
• a dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
• a strong, caring ethos which works well with parents
• a wide range of CPD opportunities to develop your career further
If you are committed to inspiring, encouraging and motivating pupils and parents, we would very much welcome your application.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience