LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT job vacancy at Chelmsford, Essex,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our Client is a Design &Build Company based in Essex, working on a full spectrum of private and commercial landscaping projects.
The company also offers Arboricultural & Ecological Consultancies.
This enables us to offer a full in-house service.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect with a minimum of 2 years’ experience post Master’s degree to join the design team.
Candidates with a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Landscape Designer/Garden Designer will also be welcome.
The post will be that of Project Landscape Architect mainly producing hard and soft landscape schemes to a detailed level for both private and commercial schemes. There will also be opportunities to be involved with landscape planning projects and master planning.
· have enough experience to work independently on projects from conception through to completion and to tight deadlines.
· have good horticultural and botanical knowledge in order that planting schemes, soft construction details, implementation specifications and management plans come as second nature.
· have a strong grasp of the issues effecting landscape architecture including current planning policies and building regulations
· be a proficient user of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
· sound and innovative design skills and an enthusiasm for design