Legionella Risk Assessor job vacancy at Oxford, Oxfordshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary: Competitive with a company vehicle supplied
SMS Environmental has an immediate opportunity for a Legionella Risk Assessor to cover the Oxford/Swindon area.
We have a range of contracts in the Oxford area and need an experienced risk assessor to carry out Legionella Risk Assessments county wide. This is a specialist position and requires specific experience and qualifications. We offer a competitive salary in line with the responsibilities of this role together with a company vehicle. Top end salaries for those with proven experience in risk assessing in high risk environments such as health care.
Legionella Risk Assessor Key responsibilities
* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in a wide range of buildings from domestic homes to large office buildings and from care homes to large and complex NHS sites in line with UKAS 17020 guidelines
* Completing risk assessments reports on the company’s software system based on a mobile IT device – tablet.
The Ideal Legionella Risk Assessor Candidate
* Previous experience of working on the Treatment and Testing of water systems in buildings
* Specific experience of completing risk assessments on hot and cold water systems in a range of properties
* Candidates should ideally have a C & G qualification in Risk Assessment of water systems in buildings or equivalent but we welcome applicants who are qualified by experience
* Professional outlook and good communication skills
* Uptodate knowledge of the L8 ACOP
* Clean driving license and an Enhanced DBS disclosure which the company will pay for.
Legionella Risk Assessor Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Workplace Pension scheme
* Company vehicle and fuel card
* 30 days holiday per year inc bank hols
We will provide all training on our in house systems, we look to applicants to bring their enthusiasm and energy to providing high quality risk assessments.
We pride ourselves on providing career opportunities to develop and grow within our business.
If you have the relevant skills and want to be part of a successful and expanding business that offers excellent scope for progression then please apply now
SMS is a equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please – no agencies.