Maintenance Engineer job vacancy at Norfolk,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity? An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client who is a leading manufacturing company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance engineer to lead and contribute to the development of the maintenance team through further planned maintenance, reactive and development of continuous improvement activities.
Working on a 4 on 4 off day and night shift pattern. You’ll be reporting to the Engineering Manager responsible for day to day maintenance duties on manufacturing and plant equipment.
Working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment, you will be an experienced maintenance engineer who is skilled and knowledgeable in Mechanical and Electrical maintenance. The client will consider a bias in Electrical or Mechanical, however Multi-skilled is essential.
-You will be responsible carrying out regular routine and breakdown maintenance on Electrical/ Mechanical equipment. Please note the majority of the breakdowns are of a Mechanical nature.
– Working knowledge or understanding of electrical systems, transformers, motors and various types of motor control systems, PLC fault finding.
– Repair and maintain plant manufacturing equipment for all Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical breakdowns.
– Developing and implementing planned maintenance systems
– Experience working with Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Electrics.
– Strong Mechanical/Electrical fault finding skills.
– Adaptable, flexible and self-motivated individual.
– Time served as an apprentice in a mechanical/electrical engineering background or HNC/HND qualified.
-Experience of working within a manufacturing or food manufacturing environment
Please note that whilst this is a wish list of requirements for the ideal candidate the client would also be keen to develop the right individual. If you have some maintenance experience but aren’t necessarily multi-skilled its worth submitting your application for the role as this is about finding the right candidate with the right mind set.