Maintenance Engineering Supervisor job vacancy at Malton, North Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to work for a manufacturing organisation located in Malton, North Yorkshire area.
* Support the company’s drive towards continual improvement.
* Allocate and controlling work loads and PPM’s (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
* Optimise shift performance.
* Provide effective supervision and technical support, good housekeeping, and personal discipline ensuring that safe systems of work 9including IMS) are in place and followed.
* Identify and development of opportunities to reduce costs and waste from the business.
* Ensure accurate and concise maintenance records are kept for all operational plant and equipment.
* Motivate, coach and develop Shift technicians to achieve the agreed level of competence.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Highly motivated and influential.
* Experience of managing / supervising a team of Engineers.
* Have strong leadership experience.
* Hold a formal Craft apprenticeship with engineering qualification at ONC/HNC (or equivalent).
* Must be able to demonstrate high level of PLC literacy.
You will work a continental shift pattern.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £40,250 and £43,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding company benefits.