Manufacturing / Production Engineer job vacancy at Bradford, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing / Production Engineer to work for an Engineering company located in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
* Apply lean manufacturing techniques to plan, implement and monitor improvements in manufacturing tools, techniques and processes to:
– Improve output
– Improve machine uptime and productivity
– Reduce scrap and rework
– Improve the delivery of finished goods
– Improve the quality of finished goods
– Minimise safety incident rates
– Help to ensure a continually improving environment.
* Involvement in the identification, development, project management and implementation of capital expenditure projects. Ensure strict control over costs and resource levels.
* Plan, implement and monitor all new product/variant introductions with emphasis on efficient factory layout, process flow and optimising of capital equipment.
* Attend design review meetings to influence decisions taken towards “design for test” and “design for manufacture?”
* Experience of Production or Manufacturing Engineering within an Engineering environment.
* Have the potential to implement change, making the manufacturing process lean.
* Familiarity with all aspects of the project life cycle from design to production.
* Knowledge of CAD systems to generate designs of parts and tooling.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation and motivation.
* Multi-skilled in mechanical and electrical engineering.
Monday to Thursday: 08:00am – 17:15pm.
Friday: 08:00am – 12:00noon.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £32,000 and £39,000 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.