Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy at Bradford, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a large Engineering company located in the Bradford, West Yorkshire area.
• Provide design support for our existing range of equipment.
• Design and detail new equipment using your own knowledge and experience support new designs with assembly information.
• Provide detailed bought out part lists to the procurement department.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and design with efficient machining in mind liaise with manufacturing on a regular basis.
• Maintain drawing records, and ensure accurate information is available for machine manuals.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
• Time served Mechanical Engineer ONC/HNC/degree level in Mechanical engineering
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
• A conscientious and flexible attitude to work.
• Able to work under own initiative, and solve problems without support.
• Successful communicator with overlapping disciplines e.g. electrical, fitting and manufacturing departments.
The will be paid a basic salary of between £34,500 and £40,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.