Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy at Wakefield, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a prestigious Engineering organisation located in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area.
* Manage the full product lifecycle.
* Work to deadlines and cost requirements.
* Work with a number of projects at any one time and have a keen eye for detail.
* Be involved in concept design and experienced in creating 3D CAD and AutoCAD 2D Models, layout drawings and bills of materials.
* Produce manufacturing drawings to a excellent standard including tolerances.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Essentially you must:
* Be either apprentice trained or Degree qualified.
* Be familiar with machining processes.
* Have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and Invertor 3D CAD packages.
* Have excellent communication skills.
You Will be paid a basic salary of between £38,000 and £40,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits associated with a large organisation.