Mechanical Engineer job vacancy at Selby, North Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work for a large manufacturing company based in the Selby area.
* Accountable for a number of engineering systems and manufacturing assets, responsible for but not limited to; reliability and availability of assets, costs
* Efficient running and parts, energy usage, contract management, managing implementation of new systems or modification, managing compliance with statutory requirements concerning safety or environment.
* Working to ensure that the engineering principles, plant standards and best practice remains compliant with statutory law and changing approved codes of practice.
* The mechanical systems include but are not limited to; Raw materials handling/ silos, water treatment / processing, natural gas, LPG, compressed air, nitrogen & hydrogen, material handling conveyors (rollers and belt conveyors), electromechanical loading/unloading robotics, heat/pressure autoclave oven, shot blasting system,
* Solely responsible for analysing asset performance and formulating proposal or making decisions for improvement based on their findings.
* Cost effective operation and sustainability is key where an experience of continual improvement within a similar engineering role is desirable.
* Possess a highly developed mechanical engineering acumen where they can confidently justify any technical decision or proposal to senior management.
* Support other mechanical engineers and contribute to troubleshooting and long term mechanical engineering solutions plant wide.
* Responsibility for Projects from identifying opportunity through to installation and commissioning delivery.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Degree Qualified or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of analysis techniques and practices such as condition based monitoring
* A proven projects skill set, with the ability to take the lead and responsibility to deliver projects or offer technical support to others where required.
* A proactive approach to engineering, asset management and reliability.
You will work a continental shift pattern.
You will earn a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus outstanding benefits.