Mechanical Project Engineer job vacancy at Bolton, Lancashire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our client has become a respected and well known multi disciplined Building Services provider whose principles of quality and competitiveness in the industry are reflected in our multi million pound turnover.
The growth of their reputation and business is based on a commitment to deadlines and attention to details, which has been recognised by a number of our clients who have selected them as a Strategic Partner to work with them in providing a proactive and flexible service to their clients.
Their qualified engineers have many years experience dealing with projects in partnership with Local Authorities, Health Trusts, Blue Chip Companies, Leisure Operations and major M & E Services Contractors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• To manage & deliver all projects within budgets.
• To manage all aspects of projects from order to final account
• To manage, co-ordinate and develop all aspects of our Design & Build operations
• To provide Technical support and advice.
• To assist our Installation Team in delivering projects to the satisfaction of our clients and to agreed deadlines.
• Develop over time skills and experience to allow participation at board level in the strategic management of the company
• Must have recognised qualifications in the HVAC sector; minimum to ACIBSE standard
Opportunity for Personal Progression:
We see this appointment being key within the company. We are looking for an individual who over time can take on more responsibility and help drive the company forward. Also over the coming years as the existing directors look to perhaps relinquish some responsibilities opportunities may arise for senior managers to participate further in the companies’ future.