Motor Underwriting Technicians job vacancy at Essex, Hertfordshire, North London,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
If you have any experience within the Motor Insurance arena (be it Standard, Fleet, Commercial, Haulage, Trade) we would be interested in speaking with you about several Motor Insurance Technician roles we have with our client.
These unique opportunities offer the chance to work in any of our clients following offices in Essex, Herts or North London.
To meet customer requirements efficiently & effectively for New Business, mid-term adjustments & Renewals
• Provide quotations & put forward suitable products
• To ensure telephone calls are answered & dealt with promptly & efficiently
• To attend to customers face to face
• To report complaints to manager as & when these occur
• Apply necessary terms to policy
• To observe compliance: treating customers fairly, contract certainty
• To read information relevant to underwriting
• Offer renewal terms and where ever possible alternative renewal quotations
• Liaise directly with brokers on the renewal placement of wholesale motor risks.
• Dealing with queries by both email and telephone
To discuss these roles in full, please contact us to discuss or submit your CV and will contact you by return or at your specified time.