Operations Coordinator job vacancy at Birmingham, West Midlands (County),United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Co-ordinator or Sales Administrator to join this expanding, successful business on the outskirts of Birmingham.
As Operations Coordinator you will process incoming purchase orders, monitor stock movement and allocations in the warehouse, control international and UK transport and liaise with customers through to delivery – whilst processing high volumes of live orders in a timely manner.
* Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
* Ensure accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
* Arrange cost effective international transportation of orders to the UK
* Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site.
* Organise UK transportation to site where necessary.
* Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
* Assist with booking in of incoming orders and stock to the Sage stock system
* Prepare Sales Order documentation for despatch
* Collating new product code detail for ‘Stockloaders’ to be added to Sage by Stock Control
* Update and maintain accurate communication and forecasts on CRM system for Sales Executive and Corporate projects
* Continuously monitor all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders for pro-forma and account customers
* Assist in posting incoming invoices for payment
* Liaise with Credit Control regarding new accounts, account limits, on hold orders for despatch
* Process Sales Returns
* Offer customers add-on products to increase sales
* Use of SAP
This is a varied, busy hands-on role that demands a highly organised individual with impeccable communication skills, the ability to multi-task and to think on their feet.
Our client will be looking for an individual with experience of working within a similar role. As Operations Coordinator you hold a pivotal role – keeping the lines of communication open between internal departments and the customer, managing logistics and fire-fighting when necessary to ensure a positive customer experience.
The ideal candidate with be a natural communicator able to demonstrate resilience, confidence and commitment to get the job done. In return you will be part of an established, friendly team who pull together – working within a modern open plan environment as part of a customer and employee-centric organisation.