Press Brake Operative job vacancy at Wakefield, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Operative to work for an Engineering company located in the Normanton, West Yorkshire area.
* Operate CNC and Manual Press Brake machines.
* Quality checks on products.
* Ensure you work to precise measurements (metric and imperial).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Excellent understanding of Health & Safety.
* Must be able to read drawing.
* Minimum 12 months experience of operating Press Brake machines.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
You will work either:
* Monday to Friday days (rotating 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm).
* Monday to Friday nights (10pm to 6am)
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will be paid a rate of between £11.10 to £14 / hour (depending on the shift worked).