Press Brake Setter job vacancy at Dudley, West Midlands (County),United Kingdom. It is Temporary job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Following a number of impressive business wins our established steel processing client are seeking a new press brake setter to join them on a ongoing temporary basis to aid there ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months.
Duties will include but not limited too:
* Setting and operating AMADA Press Brakes.
* Bending mild steel up to 1 metre length and 3 mm thick
* Quality checking bends against specific client drawings.
* Changing tooling and bend sequences dependant on product.
* Manual handling.
* Adhering to strict health and safety legislation.
Working hours will be 6am-2pm rotating to 2pm-10pm weekly.
If your looking to embark on a new journey with a growing, ambitious business offering continual career development then please click apply.
Key words: Amada / HFE / HFB / Bystronic / Edward Pearson / Promecam / Bending / Folding