Primary Teacher job vacancy at CM17, Potter Street, Essex,United Kingdom. It is Temporary job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Are you still passionate about primary teaching but need your work/life balance back?
Would you like flexibility in when and where you teach?
Then primary teaching on a supply basis may suit you. We are a forward-thinking, specialist agency working in close partnership with just primary schools in and around West Essex/Epping Forest district from Ongar to Chigwell.
Whether you are looking to teach just one day a week, teach without class responsibility or need a new permanent position then we invite you to contact us to find out how we can help you:
• Care, understanding and support from a specialist agency with a wealth of experience in primary education
*A variety of day to day, long-term or permanent positions to suit your needs
• Daily rates that reflect your experience
• Work in local schools
• Teaching resources and support from a dedicated, professional and experienced ex-teacher
• Newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest changes and ideas in education
• Support for interview lesson planning
Supply teaching is a great opportunity for NQTs as it can provide opportunities for:
• Professional development
• Development of classroom management skills
• Experiencing a range of different schools
• Completing induction
• High possibility of a permanent position
If you are an experienced primary teacher or a NQT and can offer:
• Your experience teaching in UK schools in Early Years, KS1 or KS2
• Your commitment to high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour
And, would like to discuss the possibility of working with a specialist company that really understands primary teaching then please call Tina Moore now (phone number removed) or forward your CV and we will call you back.
Moore Teachers is committed to safeguarding.Every applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks.