Production Machine Technician job vacancy at Brighouse, Calderdale,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Machine Technician to work for a large manufacturing organisation located in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
* Implement, control and manage small to meduim sized projects.
* Develop manufacturing processes within the organisation to increase efficiency, reduce waste and improve quality.
* Setting and size changing of the machinery.
* Assist in training requirements for shop floor staff where required to provide support for implementing changes regarding process improvement.
* To support development of a modern continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture across the organisation.
* Maintenance of all the plant and machinery.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPEREINCES:
* Completed a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship.
* A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role.
* Excellent communication skills.
You will work 8 hour shift patterns (Monday to Friday).
You will be paid a basic salary of £28,500 per annum, plus outstanding benefits.