Production / Manufacturing Supervisor (CNC) job vacancy at Bradford, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Production / Manufacturing Supervisor to work for a prestigious Engineering company located in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
You will lead a team of people and be responsible for their ongoing development.
Working in a straightforward no-nonsense way that will give you the responsibility and freedom to make things happen quickly making this a challenging role with real potential to grow within our rapidly expanding organisation.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Educated to a Minimum HNC or ONC level (in any Subject).
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role.
* Capable of managing a high volume production process and driving forward a Company culture that has Health and Safety at its core.
* Results driven, always aiming to deliver what you set out to achieve, but not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.
* People management skills are critical in this role combined with energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
THE SHIFT PATTERNS:
You will work days (8am to 5pm) Monday to Friday.
The company reward the person not the position so they always offer a competitive salary package of betwwen £38,000 and £45,000 / annum, plus outstanding benefits.
Within the business there are no limits to how much you can develop your technical and people-management skills. They also offer genuine opportunities for progression and promotion.