Production / Process Engineer job vacancy at Huddersfield, Kirklees,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Process / Production Engineer to work for a manufacturing company located in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area.
The role will involve driving a disciplined process, working with engineering, planning and procurement to improve the processes and reduce waste.
The use of lean techniques and adoption of best practice is critical to ensure the business has a controlled unit capable of delivering projects to the budgeted cot estimates.
* Develop manufacturing processes within the organisation to increase efficiency, reduce waste and improve quality.
* Plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of products.
* Drive through implementation of factory layout changes and other changes using a ‘hands on’ style when required
* Assist in training requirements for shop floor staff where required to provide support for implementing changes regarding process improvement.
* Carry out time studies to establish baseline measurements and use the data to drive implementation of efficiency savings.
* Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practice process improvements across the value chain.
* To support development of a modern continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture across the organisation.
* Implement changes and qualify improvements by implementing KPI’s.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* HNC or ONC in an engineering discipline.
* Successful implementation of process improvement and innovation.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
* Manufacturing process review, improvement, change and ‘bigger picture’ view of processes and manufacturing methods.
You will be paid a basic salary of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.