Project Engineer (CNC) job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Engineer to work for a well established Engineering company located in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area.
Main duties will include:
* Responsibility for managing a vast range of manufactured components in the factory from the initial order receipt through to delivery.
* Procurement of material and coatings, and dealing with suppliers to ensure lead times are maintained.
* Managing a network of sub-contract suppliers; communicating and monitoring delivery schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
* Managing a network of sub-contract suppliers; ensuring quality and costs are in-line with project requirements.
* Issuing of components for manufacture onto a bespoke company tracker system, creating priority schedules, prioritising these parts and identifying / solving long lead issues.
* Managing major bought out suppliers & attending site if necessary.
* Updating Management with accurate progress at Project Meetings.
* Updating the Customer with progress on a regular basis.
* Collation of documentation, inspection reports, as well as maintaining accurate issue records and master documentation.
* Monitoring project schedules and identify resource or timing issues.
* Liaising with external Customer Project Team, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to customers satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, Project & AutoCad would be advantageous).
* Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
* Sound Engineering and Machine Shop Background.
* Strong Time Management Skills.
* Ability to manage differing/conflicting priorities.
* Strong communication skills at all levels.
* Proven ability to prioritise own work load.
8am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8am to 3pm (Friday)
You will be paid a basic salary of between £39,000 and £43,000 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.