PROPERTY BUYER / PROPERTY SALES EXECUTIVE job vacancy at Manchester, Lancashire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
PROPERTY BUYER / PROPERTY SALES EXECUTIVE
18K TO 25K BASIC, REALISTIC OTE 40K PLUS BENEFITS INCLUDING FREE PARKING AND BUPA.
Our client is a leading multi serviced Property company who operate within Estate Agency, Lettings, and Global Property Investments. The company has been established for over fifteen years and is one of the market leaders with an impeccable reputation. They are hugely focused on staff development and offer a structured progression route and career path.
Working on behalf of a number of their Investor groups the role will involve sourcing, negotiating and buying second hand investment, dilapidated and repossession Residential Properties & New Build stock /developments across the UK as part of the Buying team. This role would suit an individual who has good sales experience, property knowledge and is looking for the next step in their career with greater earning potential. Outstanding client care, and a personable and understanding approach is required in this soft sell environment. The commission structure is uncapped and exceptional.
• Review leads from CRM system, conduct primary research around leads before progressing
• Respond to leads within 24 hours, managing and progressing multiple clients concurrently
• Conduct in-depth telephone conversations with clients, probing to gather as much information regarding the property as possible.
• Conducting second calls with the client to produce and negotiate the offer
• Manage diary for viewing and offer processing appointments
• Completing relevant administration tasks in line with the process requirements
• Arrange and conduct meetings with clients at the properties once an offer has been agreed to verify relevant legal documentation.
Main skills and experience needed:
• B2B or B2C sales background
• A strong ability to close deals
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A desire to work to and exceed targets set
• A desire to earn very good levels of commission, money motivated
• An ability to build relationships with all types of customer
Candidates will receive excellent benefits including 20 days holiday, free parking, pension scheme and uncapped commission structure.
Candidates suitable: Property Sales, Land Buyer, Property Buyer, Property Finder, Sales Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Branch Manager, Finance sales, Debt Management Advisor, Mortgage sales, Telesales Executive, Telesales Advisor, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Advisor
Locations suitable: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Bolton, Wigan, Ashton, Oldham, Cheadle, Cheshire, Wilmslow, Trafford, Stretford, Lancashire, North West, Warrington, Merseyside, Liverpool, Preston, Macclesfield, Hale