Property Surveyor job vacancy at Birmingham, West Midlands (County),United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Keid Consulting are working with a market leading organisation operating in the Telecoms sector.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Estates Manager to take care of current and future Estates.
This is a key role reporting into the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
• Responsibility for the Operations input into the Delivery function of the business to ensure timely approvals are given and issues are managed always seeking ways to improve the efficiency of the process
• Manage the landlord consents to facilitate sharer equipment upgrades/new equipment installations
• Liaise with Asset team on input into the Delivery process via best practice of space allocation, completion of GDC’s and strengthening of structures to ensure timely responses are made
• Management of the single site renewals and reviews pipeline
• Dealing with general estate management issues such as enforcing access rights, payments to landlords, dealing with CPO’s etc
• Protection of the property asset via relevant landlord & tenant legislation and code powers
• Delivering key projects such as re-gearing (rent reduction), relocation of assets and property conversions/improvements
• Maximise revenue streams through 3rd party management contracts, ensure contract compliance, win new and maintain existing revenue streams through tender or renewal processes
• Management of property taxes – bill validation, appealing valuations and recharges of customers
• Assist diligence of new asset property opportunities and subsequent integration if successful
Technical skills required/desired
• Chartered Surveyor or Property trained Lawyer
• Landlord & Tenant law and its application to property rights
• Familiarity with the Communications Code
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in a Tower company (not essential)
• Experience of working in a Delivery (Acquisition, Design & Build (ADB)) environment with an understanding of the end to end process (not essential).
• Highly motivated with a will to succeed and advance in a fast growing company
• Proven track record of managing people with good interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of handling and working with all forms of standard property contracts
• Ability to respond well in a pressured and deadline driven environment
• Good negotiation skills, especially when faced with difficult landlords (Acquisition Specialist)
• High levels of organisation skills to manage a very broad set of responsibilities, with an eye for detail
• Able to analyse problems or situations and create solutions to achieve the best and most efficient outcome
• Good presentation skills & effective communicator
• Good MS Office skills in particular excel (Intermediate level)
If you feel you match the above criteria please get in touch.