Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced QA Manager to work for a prestigious manufacturing company located in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area.
Reporting to the Operations Directors, you will be responsible for overseeing all quality issues.
* Responsible for ensuring all Quality Assurance systems are fulfilling the company’s legislative and regulatory responsibilities.
* Co-ordinate, monitor and advise upon the company’s QA management system.
* Maintain documented traceability for all materials (raw material, bouught in componemts and finished goods)..
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPEREINCES:
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* Minimum two years previous experience in a Quality Assurance Management role.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £35,000 to £37,500 (depending on expereince), plus outstanding benefits.