Quality Control Inspector (Engineering) job vacancy at Brighouse, Calderdale,United Kingdom. It is Contract job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Quality Control Inspector to work for an Engineering company located in the Brighouse, West Yorkshire area.
You will be responsible for the mechanical engineering visual and dimensional inspection of machined component parts.
Additionally you will:
* Carry out investigations into quality problems and provide advice on possible corrective action.
* Write inspection reports.
* Ensure measuring equipment is maintained in a known state of calibration.
* Drive continual improvemnt using 8D, 5S and kaizen.
* Ensure the quality management systems (ISO 9001 etc;) are maintained .
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPEREINCES:
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a Quality Inspector’s role.
* Apprentice trained in an Engineering discipline.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working with CMM and knowledge of producing FAI reports.
You will work a day shift – 8.00am until 5.30 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.00am until 3.30pm (Friday).
You will earn a salary of between £25,000to £30,000 / annun (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits..