Quality & Environmental Manager job vacancy at Wakefield, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality & Environmental Manager to work for a heavy manufacturing company located in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area.
* Plan and implement internal Audits.
* Liaise with notified bodies and other qualification and inspection organisations.
* Ensure contract quality and inspection plans are carried out.
* Evaluate, monitor and assist suppliers and sub-contractors in meeting contract quality requirements.
* Maintain awareness of applicable international legislative, material, mechanical and quality standards and directives.
* Record and investigate customer complaints.
* Management and training of the quality department team members.
Essentially you must have a:
* Proven record of Quality Management in an Engineering organisation.
* Knowledge of current mechanical engineering standards and directives.
* Degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Days role – 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
You will be paid a salary of between £45,000 to £47,500 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.