Quality Process Engineer job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Process Engineer to work for an Engineering company located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
* Manage all internal/ external Customer concerns from initial containment, effective countermeasure, preventative measures and final close out.
* Manage all Customer containment internal and external activity including safe disposition and analysis of defects found and communication to the Customer via Customer portals and Reporting Method i.e.8D and 7 Step and alerting Customers to safe stock via correct paperwork.
* Analysing quality data collected from shift audits in order to identifying continuous improvement and make necessary adjustments within the audit process
* Act as investigation leader or member when required for Corrective and Preventive Action for Customer, Supplier and Production
* Involved when required in special assignments or projects established in order to achieve “Continuous Quality improvement”
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPEREINCES:
* Minimum 2 years experience, working in a similar role.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
* Hold a recognised Engineering qualification (minimum HNC).
* Ability to read Engineering drawings.
You will work a days shift (Monday to Thursday (Apply online only) and Friday (Apply online only)).
You will earn a basic salary of between £25,000 and £27,500 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits