Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver job vacancy at Lichfield, Staffordshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
REACH AND COUNTERBALANCE FLT DRIVER
We are looking for a Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver with recent experience to work in Lichfield.
As a Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver, you must have:
* A REACH AND COUNTERBALANCE FLT LICENCE, all dated within the last 3 years
* Previous experience within the last 2 years on a CB FLT truck AND recent work references to support this
* Confidence on a counterbalance FLT truck
* Understanding and ability to complete paperwork
* Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Roles of a Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver include:
You will be required to work in the receiving department dealing with all inbound goods. Unloading and processing all paperwork using the inhouse computer system.
* Moving stock to allocated spaces
* Completing relevant paperwork
* Handballing, hence must be prepared to get off the truck and carry out manual work
* General warehouse duties including housekeeping and other factory work
* Willingly carrying out other associated ad-hoc duties
* Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times
What we are looking for in Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver:
* Individuals with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks given
* A confident candidate
* Committed, trustworthy and fully reliable individuals
* Hard working individuals
Candidates must be flexible and open to working overtime at short notice.
Hours are either 12pm to 8pm Monday to Friday
For this role, previous experience is essential.