Recruitment Consultant job vacancy at Birmingham,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
DOE + excellent commission scheme
Niyaa People was set up in March 2008 by two experienced Recruitment Consultants who collectively have over twenty – eight year’s recruitment experience. Our aim is to deliver a first class customer experience to candidates and clients alike.
Our company throughout the recession has gone from strength to strength and we are currently a team of nine with highly ambitious plans in the next six months to appoint three – five new Recruitment Consultant(s). The sectors we are seeking Recruitment Consultant(s) within are:
• Public sector Social Housing Management
• Facilities Management Recruitment
• Building Services Recruitment
• Construction and Property
• Technical Trades vacancies
Niyaa People have recruited within the above sectors have working relationships and preferred supplier status with a range of companies.
Our expansions plans over the last and next six months include:
• New website launching at the end of the month
• Investment in our infrastructure and new bespoke IT systems
• Securing a new office location that will be able to accommodate 25 staff
• Investing in a excellent additional benefits package scheme
We are seeking Recruitment Consultant(s) with drive, ambition that have a genuine passion to develop their career. We are open to attracting Recruitment Consultants that have non “Construction or Property” sector recruitment experience and training them.
What we are looking for Niyaa People are seeking professional Recruitment Consultants whom are motivated to progressing their careers and delivering a first class service.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Outstanding telephone manner
• The ability to present face to face
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Outstanding networking skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
In turn you will receive onsite and external training for your personal development:
• Competitive basic salary
• Excellent commission scheme
• Monthly and quarter target incentives
• Office nights out upon hitting realistic targets
• Competitive Additional benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing specialist recruitment consultancy where you will choose your career aspirations as our business develops and grows.
For more information please contact Dalvinder Shoker on (phone number removed).