Semi Senior Accountant job vacancy at London,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
A large ACCA practice in London are looking for a Semi Senior accountant.
They have always been a niche-oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets in legal, media, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to:
• Prepare accounts from clients records
• Prepare an accurate working paper file
• Prepare Partnership, Limited companies and regulated clients’ accounts – including Barristers, Solicitors, Dentists Doctors, and other professionals
• Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
• Provide assistance to BSU Senior and Manager as required
• Respond to all client and Partner telephone requests.
• Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review W1P and debtors.
• Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so.
• Candidates will be computer literate
• Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Part Qualified ACCA or Qualified ACCA or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounts preparation assignments
• Preferable experience working with Barristers
• Working knowledge – Zero, VT, Sage Line 50; CCH Central